søndag, mai 28, 2006

ok... Done with REBOOT for a while...

Back from Denmark.... It was awesome. God is so good. This trip went really well. We saw people touched by God, and our team had a healthy time together for one last tour together. The DTS is finishing this week, and after that I will be on the base doing some practical clean up and some staff meetings and such. After all that is done, I will be off for the summer. I will be staying in Norway, as it is too expensive to fly back in the Summer, and will be spending time raising support and putting together a good support system for my ministry. I hope you all are doing well! Be blessed!
-Jordan

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Happy Birthday, Jordan!!

Anonym sa...

Gratulerer med 22 års dagen, "tvilling"!!
Have a nice day, be blessed!

Anonym sa...

Grattis med dagen kjære Jordan!! Håper du får en vakker dag med mange velsignelser.

Love ya!

Anonym sa...

Ups... I forgot your birthday..! Sorry!!! Happy bithday, på etterskudd, then! Hope you're doing good! I'm coming to Skien friday, so you better be there! (then I can make it up to you;))

Princess Of God sa...

just dropping by to say hi...
hope you`re doing good!
have a nice day=)