mandag, mai 22, 2006

Denmark...

Well, I have arrived safe and sound back in Norway, but don't let that make you think I am done working and able to relax... =) I am now actually leaving for Denmark for one week. I will be doing REBOOT again. We are sending REBOOT to Denmark to see people saved! I will be doing sound, as usual. I am looking forward to what God will do down there. As may seem natural, I am rather tired physically from being on outreach in Thailand for two months, but I am going despit that. =) I will be there until Sunday and then will be back in Norway for the last days of this DTS. Your prayers and support are greatly desired. Thanks for all you have already done! Be blessed!
-Jordan Ernst

1 kommentar:

Princess Of God sa...

Hi Buddy!
enjoy the week in denmark...you reboot guys are doing such a great job, God is using you big time...
great the rest of the team!
"Legg din vei i Herrens hånd så skal dine planer ha framgang!"
have fun:)