lørdag, mars 25, 2006

That Jordan is so hot right now... Jordan..

yeah, it is warm... I am always sweating... it is crazy, but I like it... These days in Mae Sot have been really nice and enjoyable. The food here is amazing! I love it! On Monday, we are off to the jungle for two straight weeks, so the living conditions will be quite primative.... we will be working with the Karen people right near the Burmese border. I am really looking forward to it. It should prove to be a little challenging though.... we will be living on their staple food.. rice.... I might lose some weight... but that is ok.. I just weighed in at 88.6 kg today!! I hope that scale was wrong.. I am not fat, but that is heavy! haha... but yeah, we have awesome ministry opportunities here in Thailand, and I am looking forward to each of them. They may prove to be new and chellenging experiences, but I am ready to go for it... plus, I am the leader, so I kind of have to... =) Be blessed everyone!
-Jordan

5 kommentarer:

Paul Andreas sa...

Mmmm. Thai food.

Blessings.

-pølle

Anonym sa...

Hey you..never really got to say goodbye to you guys, sort of left a little early.. well anyhow, say to yourself and you team that I`ll pray for you on the journey, that Jesus through you will change the world!! Bless.. brittern

Anonym sa...

God bless you and keep you safe and without any stomach "issues" while you're in the jungle. :)

Anders sa...

Nice to hear that you have arrived, Jordan!
Be bold in the jungle! I think you are well prepared for it, but I'll pray that you don't need to eat juka there... ;)

Anonym sa...

Do you have your "Peter heater" on i Asia? Frekt! hehe... :-)