lørdag, oktober 08, 2005

Two weeks down; 34 to go... =)

Well, we have now finished the first two weeks of DTS! Without disappointment, everyone has gotten through the beginning and are ready to tackle the next step. This week in front of us is a week of creative teaching. Creative teaching isn't just drama and dance and things like that, but it is actually just more ways of presenting the gospel. It is just a way of making you think outside the box. How can I communicate what I want to say in a better way? That is basically what it is. This week tends not to be the favortie among most, but it is a good week just the same.

On a more personal note, I am doing well. I have my up and down moments, but I guess they come with the territory. On days that I am really down I tend to feel that it is more of an attack of the enemy, rather then just being down for no apparent reason. I have to remind myself that Satan doesn't like what I do here, so it is in fact a good sign when I am under attack! =) So yeah, please keep praying for me, and I will keep you updated as best I can! Until next time!
-Jordan K. Ernst

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Finally had time to sit down and see your blog site...looks like your growing continually and being blessed! We love and miss you! None of the guys around....is really different! God bless!
The D fam

Anonym sa...

yeah I know it would be more reasonable to say this to you directly cause we both work here. in this excellente place. but lets rather grab hold of all possible chances to encourage.. so jordan: its really good to be around you. God bless you for you.. and yeah God will be closer and closer to you every day. let Him take hold of you in everything.. brittern