onsdag, oktober 19, 2005

Another week already!

This previous week's teaching was on creative ministry. During this week, the students learned ways of doing dramas and dances and other techniques that they can use. It went surprisingly well. I didn't expect the students to like it as much as they did, but they seemed to get into it. That was cool. Now, the present teaching is on Team life and also Relationships. The first three days are on Team Life and the last two are on Relationships. Both are very interesting topics. It should prove to be a good week for everyone I think.

As far as I am personally, I am doing.... I have had some stressful days this week, and that makes things hard. I have also had some internal things that have been occupying my time that aren't so fun. I know God is good, and I know He is in control, but sometimes things just seem to be so down.... Next week is the first team week where the students split up into 3 teams, two of them being out for a week, and the other being in Skien. They will work with schools and churches and other various things for one week in a hands on setting. The team weeks are awesome. They add so much to a DTS. They really do. I will not be joining this week, however, because we have more than enough staff for that, so I will be focusing on my other duties. I am the handyman here on the base, and I have plenty of things to work on...

Anyway, I hope all is going well with you guys! Until next time!
-Jordan K. Ernst

Ingen kommentarer: