mandag, oktober 24, 2005

The first team week!!

Well, the teams are made and the destinations are set. There will be one team going to a place called Nærbø in the west of Norway, and another team that will be going only an hour away to a place called Bø. And then, of course, the team that stays here in Skien. I, however, will not be joining the DTS this week. I am just working with my other duty of being handyman for the entire week. It is a good thing, because I have so many things to do, and such little time to do it in otherwise. This is a good opportunity to catch up a bit. I have already had a successful first day of putting up nice and new shelving in the walk-in cooler. A day well spent is a day to be proud of. It is also nice because I don't have to wake up quite so early.... =)

Aside from that, I am doing much better. God has blessed quite a bit over these last days. He truly has not forgotten me here in Norway... =) Until next time, be blessed!
-Jordan

Ingen kommentarer: