onsdag, mai 23, 2007

Back on base...

Well, my team arrived back at the base in one piece from the north... we drove 27 hours straight through Sweden... Glad that trip is over now... I didn´t sleep almost at all.. now, we just have a few weeks left of work here and we are finished... I will be moving back to the States in the end of June and will be back in Oregon for a little while... my time here has been very fruitful, and I am very thankful for everything God has taught me and also for everything He has done through me. The DTS has arrived back safely from their various outreaches with many great stories and will be off again for a few days on different trips in Norway telling about their experiences in the students´home churches. On May 31st, they will all graduate. I would appreciate your continued prayer and support as I am not completely done with my ministry here. I still have some time to be used by God here, and I would like to be available to be used. May God bless and keep all of you. Be blessed!
-Jordan K. Ernst

1 kommentar:

Janelle sa...

so you're back at the base now. And from here on the time flies super fast. I cant believe you're leaving... :( it's sad. What will little janelle do without her gordon to cheer her up, to buy her coke and for her to make fun of :) hehehe...
nei da, timing is timing right? I hope you enjoy your last weeks... ENJOY them... leave on a good foot
hUGS