tirsdag, november 07, 2006

sorry...

sorry about not posting for so long.. I have been kind of lame.. In the past couple weeks I have been on tour on the northwestern coast of Norway. We started up in Ålesund and ended on an island outside of Bergen in a place called Austevoll... It was a good tour. We had lots of cool experiences and also a lot of fun. The team is growing, and getting better known with each other.. For those of you who don´t know yet, I have now been asked to be one of the leaders of REBOOT, so now it is Me and Julie leading the team. Fun fun... Anyway, for now we are in Skien.. we will be doing local shows off and on for the month of November, and will be off to Denmark for a week in December. After that, I am hoping to go home for Christmas for once in my life... it has been some years since I have been able to be home for Christmas, so it would be nice I am able to make it this year... now I just gotta put together 1014.00 usd to buy the ticket.... wish me luck! =) Until next time! Be blessed!
-Jordan K. Ernst

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hey Jordan - sounds like God is using you and your team greatly. Blessings to you. Hope you can get back to Salem for Christmas. Try writing to Stuart Young at manoatravel@msn.com for airfare. He is a YWAMer (teaches) and a travel agent. Peter has used him and we have too. He gets pretty good fares. Tell him where you are, what you are doing, etc. God bless

Janelle sa...

hello gordon! yes it's been a while... this is your little friend... yes the canadian one. Have you forgot me already??? Well, I sure hope not! England is good! Scotland was good... challenging but good. Life is nice, most of the time! The weather.. .well...beginning to rain.
I hope you get home for christmas, I know how it is not to be home for many years... this is the 4th year... and im finally going home! Woo hoo! Well, I hope I'll be able to see you in Skien. Maybe you'll even have time for a coke with me? perhaps! Enjoy! Miss you gordon... -me-