fredag, desember 16, 2005

Christmas time again!!

That's correct! It's Christmas time again!! I love this time of year! Especially in Norway, because it is often white. But anyway, last night the base had a Christmas party that went quite well, and was a good time for people to fellowship with each other in a more relaxed setting. Plus great food! =) Aside from that, I will be starting my Christmas break here on Sunday and will be with a friend of mine for the holi-days. He was a staff on my DTS, but is now a missionary in Ethiopia. He is doing an incredible job with a certain people group down there, and on top of that he is alone! He had a team of 5 with him last year, but not he is the only one... a real man of God. I am really looking forward to relaxing with him, and spending time away from the base for a while.. you just have to get away every now and then.... So yeah, you can keep me in your prayers and be blessed! merry Christmas!
-Jordan

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hi Jordan - I have been checking for an update to see how you are doing. You sound great! Hope you have a great Christmas. Have fun with your friend from Ethiopia - I'm sure you will be a blessing and encouragement to him. God bless.

Anonym sa...

Hi Jordan! My name is Layce, i am from the wonderful state of TX, and i just wanted to say that i was jealous of you for getting to hang out with Ingvar... isnt he the most coolest Norweigian you have ever met?? I was doing my dts in Ethiopia last year while Ingvar and his team were there... that is how i know him. Keep up the awesome work for our wonderful GOD!!! Tell Ingvar I said Howdy! I dont have a blog, but you can feel free to email me prayer requests and such... its Layce_in_Ethiopia@yahoo.com... Have fun back at home!