onsdag, desember 21, 2005

Christmas break in Østfold

Well, I am now in the middle of enjoying the relaxing christmas break. I eat incredibally good food, and don't have to do anything. Just relax. It is a blessing from God I tell you. I was in Oslo last night with some friends of my friend and that was quite nice as well. The friend is a journalist for TV Norge (TV Norway). On Thursday he arrived back from doing a story in Malawi. He is a Christian who wants to help give more accurate news. Norway is famous for having extremely bias and self-centered news. It is good to know Christians who are trying to make a difference. We need to be thinking in that way and not just sitting and pointing fingers. We need to do something.

On a more personal note, I am doing well and will be soon on my way to the States for three weeks. Two of which will be work, and the last one week for Travis' wedding!! Travis Cibolski is a friend of mine for those of you who don't know him... That will be a very nice time. Anyway, I am going to get back to relaxing here. Hope you are all doing the same! Merry Christmas!!
-Jordan

8 kommentarer:

lyndee james sa...

glad things are going well!

Anonym sa...

Thinking of of you daily! Merry Christmas!

Janelle sa...

hey gordon! Glad to hear you're relaxing and enjoying Ingvars. Life is good here as well! Hope you have a merry Christmas!

Paul Andreas sa...

I'm glad to hear that you are relaxing. Doing the same here.

Vacation is good!

-pølle

Anonym sa...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Jordan! Sounds like you are doing well; glad to hear that! God bless.

Anonym sa...

what the? 3 weeks at home? dang i didnt know this. have a merry freaking christmas dude

Jordan Ernst sa...

Evan, I won't be at home for three weeks. I will be with the Tour for the first two on the east coast, then only one back home for a friend's wedding....

Anonym sa...

Merry Christmas, Jordan! We're are so excited to have you home for a bit and in our wedding! It's wonderful to read about all the ways God has been working through you over there. Can't wait to see you again =)