mandag, april 04, 2005

This will most likely be the last one for two weeks...

I leave for Puerto Quito tomorrow. Today, I am just packing my stuff, and also have been in a team gathering to work on our various ministry tools... I am looking forward to the challenges that I will face these next weeks. I appreciate challenges, because through them we grow. I haven´t always looked at them like that, but I am learning to.

This outreach, I feel, will fly by. It is separated into three parts, so I think that will help it to feel much quicker. I am anxious to see how God will use us here in Ecuador. It will be very interesting... =) I have been encouraged a lot by the team as a leader, so that is really cool. It is good to hear when you are respected and looked up to as a leader. My co-leader´s are also incredible. They compliment me very well. As a leader team of 3, I think we work well together. It isn´t always easy having that many leaders of one team, but we have decided to make it work. I don´t know if I have said it before, but I was originally supposed to be leading the team to India with one other leader, but they felt for some reason that God wanted me here. That is cool to see that God wanted me somewhere. I think I know why He wanted me here now, and I am thankful that I was put here. It is also cool, because God actually told me to go here anyway. God is cool how he works... It´s not always how you think. It is always better. =) I think that I will very likely go to Asia next year, and that will be an awesome opportunity. After that, I will only need to go to Oceania, then I will have made it to all the continents. That´s cool for a guy only 21! =) Ok, I will let you all go now... This is getting long... Talk to you later!
-Jordan K. Ernst

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

You'll get this when you get back to a computer! We will be praying for you - is so cool that you have this opportunity and we look forward to hearing about your time and all God did in and through your life. All the D's are fine; A turns 18 in a week...and his sister 16!!! Whoa...drivers beware! Keep in touch! We love you and miss you! The D's

Anonym sa...

JORDAN!!!

hey when you come back to the states in oregon?? man that is so awesome you have been all over the world like that, i would love to do that. maybe when i finish my cosmetology school i can travel like i want to... ok... email me sometime.. miss you bro!!!

Anonym sa...

Dear Jordan We are not sure why but as we read your updates our eyes get all watery and a lump comes to our throats.We ar so proud of you and what God is doing with. Keep up the good work, how proud your mom must be, she and God have done a great job. Love Your fake "Dad and Mom"