søndag, april 03, 2005

First sunburn....

Well, I got a little pink on the face and neck today during our team gathering on the roof.... I wasn´t thinking we would be out so long.... stupid me.... It´s not that bad though... It will tan over... We will be going to church in the morning and then will have the remainder of the day off. Today, we have just been working on team things like dramas and dances and such. We are trying to prepare for our time in Puerto Quito. I am looking forward to it. It looks like very promising program.

I will be out of reach of computer for about two weeks when in Puerto Quito, but I will write on Monday, and more when I get back. Miss you guys!

Also, finances are better but still not all worked out... Thanks to all of you for your support!
-Jordan K. Ernst

Ingen kommentarer: