tirsdag, juni 17, 2008

Good to be back...


It is an amazing feeling to be back in my second home. I have been here a few days now and it is so nice that I don't have the need to go see anything.. I just get to relax and visit friends and "family". Being here again reminds me that part of my life will always be here. It is part of me. I won't ever forget it. When looking back on my life, and seeing how different events shaped my life, I admit that a large part of that shaping was done here. To forget that, is to forget where you come from. I have two homes.

1 kommentar:

Mamma'n til Elisabeth sa...

Hei Jordan.
Sitting here thinking of you and your familiy! Missing you.You have such a warm and nice family and we all got touched. The house got so empty when you left!!
Glad to read you made the ferry.(I was concerned).Hope everthing is ok with you all and that you have a good time together.

Are you coming back on the 1th or the 2nd? Please do if you have the time.

Hugs from
Maria and family