fredag, april 06, 2007

London town


Hopefully you will enjoy some of my pictures taken whilst I was in London... They aren´t the best pics I have ever taken, but they work... enjoy... by they way, for those of you not accustomed to this blog, you can click the pictures for larger views.. now you can enjoy

The infamous pelicans of St. James´Park.... They´re huge!!! I saw a video of one of these things online where it ATE, I repeat, ATE a pigeon! It grabbed it up in it´s beak and swallowed it whole!!
The sad thing about travelling alone is, all you pictures of yourself are close up and lame... it is too tiring to keep asking people to take your picture.. plus it rarely turns out how you would like it anyway... so... this is the product of my stubberness... enjoy

I could dress like this everyday in London if I wanted to... I love that

In front of Westminster Abbey

In front of Buckingham Palace


Me and Jennifer(my cousin) out on the town

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I love london... Did you go shopping on high street? That's the best part ya know.

Anonym sa...

You have a hot cousine

Janelle sa...

I like London too. Did you seriously see that huge bird?? How come I never saw sucha big bird when I was there??? Maybe i didnt go that exact place.. Hmmmmm... i bet you were scared of that bird werent u jordan??? did you ever think of riding it? It could be fun to try...
Glad you had a good time in London.
I was gonna send u a sms this weekend then i realised i dont have ur mobile number... why i dunno... maybe u should give it to me.

Karin sa...

Hei Jordan! Did you go to Hamar and Gjøvik with Reboot already?? I didn't know you were going there, i just read it in "ferske fakta" from Skien. If I had known, I would have come to see it.. OK hope you're doing fine! Karin

Anonym sa...

Hey Jordan,

When did you come to England? next time you come, let us know you are more than welcome in our house. We miss you and we would love to see you again.

Daniel and Wendy Snell (from Ecuador but back in England)