mandag, november 07, 2005

Fall Break!

We are now finishing out or last days of our fall break. I have been staying with my student, Eirik, for the weekend with his family. It has been an incredibally nice time. They have been very welcoming and relaxing to be around. Eirik and I will head back to Skien tomorrow afternoon so we can get ready for the team week that we have this week. I will be staying in Skien with the team there. Right now, at this very moment, I am sitting upstairs on the couch with my laptop and just existing... it is nice.. if I were at the base now, i would not be relaxing... It is a blessing to be able to go to people's homes and to just get away. I think I should take advantage of it more often. I really don't get away enough, and I really should. It is amazing just how much more relaxing it is to be in an actual home. Anyway, I am doing quite well. I am loving life, and God is faithful... Even if I tend to forget that sometimes... Until next time!
-Jordan K. Ernst

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Thanks for writing this blog, Jordan. It's sooooooo nice to read how you(and "all" are doing)in Skien.
I'm glad you can enjoy the relaXING environment of a home.
I think I'll be back in Skien next year. The programme here is finished 1.Sept. 2006, so let's see if I manage to be that long...
Hugs sister in Chr.Elin U

Unknown sa...

its so good to have you at the base mr. Jordan.. you are a blessing to us all..