mandag, januar 31, 2005

ministry

A new day.... Today, we are going to go to a nearby neighborhood that is about a 50% immigrant population. We are going to go door to door and ask them if they would like any help with anything. i.e. washing dishes, cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming, taking out the trash.... I must admit that it is going to be a bit difficult for me, but I am asking for help from God... =) I just want to look at these people like Jesus does. It is often so hard to see people through Jesus' eyes. I hope that it can be a blessing to someone today. I hope we can portray Jesus in a way that is accurate. After that, we have been invited to the house of someone here in the church. They are going to make dinner for us and also some really good cake, I hear.... =) This is the day that the Lord has made!

Ingen kommentarer: